Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Friendsgiving 2011

This past weekend we went to Inver Grove Heights, to Matt and Courtney's house for our annual "Friendsgiving" dinner. As usual the setting was fantastic, the company was great, and we had a great time!

Mike and I have been enjoying trying out our new kitchen stuff we received for the wedding, and Friendsgiving presented a great opportunity for us to test out some new gadgets! Let's be honest, when I say we, I mean Mike, but I really did enjoy assisting! We took our first pass at homemade bread, which was good, but still can't hold a candle to my Aunt Mary Kay's homemade rolls. Then Mike made Apple Crisp and homemade ice cream, which I'm told was delicious but given I don't eat warm fruit or a lot of ice cream, I'll just say it looked delicious, and even though everyone was extremely full, it went away quickly!




Our friendsgivings have also been growing, with some new friends, and some little additions. Not just our ever growing expansion of people with puppies, but even little people have been gracing our dinners. One such handsome little man, is Brian and Kyle Marie's son Ethan! He was cruising all over the place, and was quite a stud!



Overall, it was a great night, and I want to thank our awesome hosts, Matt and Courtney for another great year!! Until next year...cheers!


Our wonderful hosts!



No comments:

Post a Comment